The next workshop will be on Saturday 14th January 2012; Venue; Island Arts Centre, Lisburn; Time 10am-4pm. Betty has submitted a list of materials for those participating to bring – These have also been added to the exhibitions page of the main website.
November 11, 2011
1. Pastelmat sheets or sketchbook, or other chosen pastel paper/grounds, preferably size A3 or larger.
2. A variety of soft and hard pastels, and/or pastel pencils.
3. A putty rubber.
4. A small, pointed watercolour brush, perhaps a size 0, 1, 2, or 3.
5 .A small container for water.
6. Overall/apron…or wear old clothes.
7. Drawing board or table easel if preferred…..there may be some large easels/boards in the room, but not enough for everyone.